Program Activities and Benefits
As a member of the Ob-Gyn Risk Alliance, you have exclusive access to a variety of Ob-Gyn-specific educational activities and tools—including online Advanced Practice Strategies (APS) courses provided at no cost with unlimited access. Take full advantage of your membership by leveraging these useful resources for your practice. You can earn CME credit and receive a substantial premium discount by completing these important educational activities.
Risk Resource Activities
Alliance members complete specific risk resource activities each year to qualify for renewal consideration with a 25% premium credit (please refer to our “Educational Requirements” page for detailed information about annual risk resource activities). Loss control programs and resources include:
- A medical practice site survey
- Personal assistance from risk resource advisors
- Online Ob-Gyn specific risk resource courses (CME credit available)
- An Ob Tool Kit—with forms, guidelines, policies, checklists, patient education materials, and more
- Ob Risk Resource Guidelines
- Risk resource newsletters
Just as medicine is an evolving science, risk reduction is a continuum. ProAssurance vigilantly examines emerging issues that impact your delivery of good medicine. Risk experts provide Alliance members with new programs and resources to address changing needs.