Online tools, newsletters, and personalized assistance to help make it easier for you to focus on patient care
You can access or request copies of the following risk reduction tools and resources from the Ob-Gyn Risk Alliance section of the ProAssurance secure portal.
OB Tool Kit
ACOG Patient Safety Checklists
- Trial of Labor After Previous Cesarean Delivery
- Appropriateness of Trial of Labor After Previous
- Cesarean Delivery
- Magnesium Sulfate Before Anticipated Preterm Birth for Neuroprotection
- Documenting Shoulder Dystocia
- Scheduling Induction of Labor
- Preoperative Planned Cesarean Delivery
- Scheduling Planned Cesarean Delivery
- Inpatient Induction of Labor
- Postpartum Hemorrhage from Vaginal Delivery
Patient Education Materials on a wide range of subjects (including ACOG patient education material)
Forms, Guidelines, Policies, and Procedures
- C-Section Hospital Documentation Template
- Cyber Liability Checklist
- Shoulder Dystocia Hospital Documentation Template
- Ob Risk Assessment Checklist
- Diagnostic Test and Referral Tracking Form
- Chaperone Guideline
- Postnatal Depression Screening Guideline
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Patient Satisfaction Survey Policy
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Telephone Triage Guideline
- Telephone Triage Template
- Telephone Documentation Pads
- Withdrawal from Care or Terminating the Ob-Physician-Patient Relationship Guide and Letter
- Ob-Gyn Licensed Employee Skills Checklist
- Ob-Gyn Unlicensed Employee Skills Checklist
Informed Consent Forms
- Labor Induction
- Vaginal Birth Delivery/Instrument Assisted Delivery
Sign in to the Ob-Gyn Risk Alliance section of the ProAssurance secure portal to access any of the resources in the OB Toolkit listed above.
OB Risk Management Guidelines
These guidelines help you and your staff reduce Ob-related liability risk and improve the defensibility of potential claims. Download a copy in the Ob-Gyn Risk Alliance section of the ProAssurance secure portal.
You receive monthly communications to help keep you abreast of the latest information and risk trends affecting your specialty. Publications include:
- Vital Signs–this mailed newsletter includes closed-claim reviews and illustrates risk factors that prompt claims.
- Ob-Gyn Risk Alliance Enewsletter–provides timely risk management news and information specific to the Ob-Gyn practice.
Sign in to the Ob-Gyn Risk Alliance section of the ProAssurance secure portal to review back issues of the Ob-Gyn Vital Signs newsletter.
ProAssurance’s Risk Resource Advisors are just a phone call or email away. Please contact us for personalized assistance and answers to your risk questions at 844.223.9648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.